There are plenty of ways that you can contribute to maintaining and improving the facilities at Greenwood Hills. Clicking the button below will open a form where you can indicate what projects you are willing and able to help with.
You can also contact Creston Tate, the Facilities lead, by emailing GWHFacilities@gmail.com or calling (717) 298-7850.
Here’s a short list of current and upcoming projects at GWH:
(including plumbing, electric, HVAC, painting, carpentry, and roofing)
- Upgrading Inn restrooms
- Upgrading Retreat Center bedrooms and restrooms
- Painting (interior and/or exterior) buildings on the grounds
- Repairing and upgrading plumbing
- Mowing grass
- Trimming trees and bushes
- Enhancing and upgrading sports equipment and courts
- Reopening pool
- Maintaining chlorine levels
- Keeping up equipment in and around pool
Cleaning and organizing
- Repairing and keeping up mowers